Mon, 24 Oct|
Wyong Golf Club
Champions Day - Rescheduled
This is a STROKE event and comprises of several different sub sections
Time & Location
24 Oct 2022, 8:00 am
Wyong Golf Club, 319 Pacific Hwy, Wyong NSW 2259, Australia
About the Event
This is a STROKE event and comprises of several different sub sections. It is open to the players who qualify in each of the following sections at their own club. Some players may end up competing in more than one event concurrently. All divisions in all events will be played over 18 holes.
Club Champions gross winners Divisions 1, 2 & 3
Veterans Champions gross winners Divisions 1, 2 & 3
GNSW Medal Winners nett winners Divisions 1, 2 & 3
Veterans Mabel McKenzie Brooch nett winners Divisions 1, 2 & 3
Veterans Mabel McKenzie Brooch nett winners Seniors 70yrs +
No substitution permitted if the winner is not available to play.
Veteran Champions must be a current VWGA member
Winners of the GNSW Medal will Represent the District in the State Final at Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club Wed 30th Nov 2022
Entries close Friday 14th Oct 22
TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
- Open to the player who has won any of the events detailed above at her club.
- NO SUBSTITUTES ARE ALLOWED.
- The competition shall consist of STROKE play. Maximum daily handicap of 45.
- All events to be played over 18 holes.
- In the event of a tie in the Division One Championship event, there will be a sudden death play-off over pre-determined holes. In all other events a tie will be determined by count-back.
- Caddies are permitted except for professional golfers.
- Motorised transport is permitted. Players are responsible for booking their own carts.
- Green fees only are payable by everybody but where a player is entered in two or more events the green fees are only payable once.
- Players on Club Handicaps are not eligible to play.
- Players may win only 1 major trophy per event.
This is to be read inconjunction with CCWGA General terms of conditions of play