Mon, 18 Sept|
Drummond Golf Gosford Scramble
The Drummond Golf Gosford Scramble is a three-person, elimination Ambrose
Time & Location
18 Sept, 8:00 am
Kooindah Waters, 40 Kooindah Blvd, Wyong NSW 2259, Australia
About the Event
DRUMMOND GOLF GOSFORD SCRAMBLE
Monday 18th September 2023
Kooindah Waters Golf Club
$225 per team
Includes: golf, 1 cart per team, lunch and a goody bag each
8.00am Shot Gun Start
Field limited to 56 teams of 3.
Prizes down to 10th place
Lucky Door Prize
MGI Electric Buggy
Prizes for Best Colourful Outfits
REGISTRATION OPENS - FRIDAY 28th JULY 2023
Click on the link below to register
TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
The following Terms of the Competition are to be read in conjunction with CCWGA General Terms of the Competition
- The Drummond Golf Gosford Scramble is a three-person, elimination Ambrose
- All team members tee off each hole
- Team chooses the shot they are going to use
- The golfer whose shot is taken is eliminated from participating in the next shot
- A player is only eliminated for the one shot following her selected shot
- This process continues up until the ball is on the putting green, and then all three players have the opportunity to sink the putt.
- All three players tee off the next hole and the elimination process begins again, until ball is placed on the putting green
- Each team member’s tee shot must be used at least four (4) times per round
- The eliminated player cannot take a practice shot during the time they are eliminated.
Team is only allowed to have 1 player who's GA is 9.9 or lower
Team GA handicap must total at least 24
Team Maximum GA Handicap is 108
To determine the net score on the day team members’ GA Handicaps are adjusted as per the Slope Rating of the tees being played from to determine their Daily Handicaps.
The aggregate Daily Handicap is divided by 6 to determine the team Daily Handicap to one decimal place. The resulting figure is then subtracted from the team's score for the Ambrose 18-hole event.
For example: Team aggregate Daily Handicap of 57 divided by 6 = 9.5 Team scratch score = 72 Net score = 62.5 (72 minus 9.5)
If there is a tie break then the following method will be used for a count back.
Count Back - The winner is determined by count back taking the lowest nett score for the last nine holes (holes 10 to 18). If tied teams have the same score for the last nine holes, then the winner will be determined on the basis of the lowest gross score for the last six holes, then the last three holes and then hole by hole from the eighteenth hole.