Mon, 19 Sept|
Magenta Shores Golf Club
GWEN THOMPSON MEMORIAL SHIELD
The game is a 2 person team playing 2BBB STABLEFORD game with one score from the pair to count on each hole. A qualifying round will be held at club level and the top five (5) pairs will represent their club in the Gwen Thompson Shield.
Time & Location
19 Sept 2022, 8:30 pm
Magenta Shores Golf Club, 1 Magenta Dr, Magenta NSW 2261, Australia
About the Event
Please click on the link below for players results
1st Magenta Shores - 122
2nd Toukley - 118
3rd Shelly Beach - 116
4th Gosford & Kooindah - 115
5th Wyong - 113
6th Everglades & Breakers - 109
1st Mel Hazell + Janiece Irwin Magenta Shores 46 pts
2nd Cheryl Elliott + Osha Arneil Toukley 43pts
3rd Jan Titmuss + Pat Myles Everglades 41pts
4th Michelle Hughes + Bronwyn Dwyer Breakers 41pts
5th Dianne George + Brigitte Wardle Toukley 40pts
6th Sharon Dobson + Lyn Farah Shelly Beach 40pts
TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
- Teams are to consist of two players.
- The game is a STABLEFORD game with one score from the pair to count on each hole.
- A qualifying round will be held at club level and the top five (5) pairs will represent their club in the Gwen Thompson Shield.
- Each pair must consist of members of the same club.
- Players qualifying to represent their club must be members of that club throughout the tournament.
- Once a player has qualified, she is no longer eligible to enter the competition at another club.
- In the event of a tie the Golf NSW count back system will be used.
- If a pair is unable to play, the next qualifying pair may play.
- If one player is unable to play, she can be replaced, by a similar handicapped player.
- The club with the best aggregate score of the three (3) teams will be the winner.
- In the event of a draw there will be a count back on the scores of the best pairs at the district final. If still a draw then a countback will be done on the scores of the second best pairs, then the number three pairs then number four pairs. If still no result a draw will be declared.
- Trophies: There will be an overall winning team trophy and all members of the winning Gwen Thompson Shield team with receive a trophy.
- Maximum daily handicap of 45.